< and >) and usually come in pairs, such as and for paragraphs. Some common HTML tags for writing articles are:
- : The tag specifies independent, self-contained content that can be distributed or reused[^5^]. For example, you can use it to wrap around a blog post or a news story.
- , , ..., : These tags define headings of different levels. The tag defines the most important heading, while the tag defines the least important one. You can use headings to organize your article into sections and sub-sections.
- : The tag defines a paragraph of text. You can use paragraphs to break up your article into logical chunks of information.
- , : These tags define bold text. The tag defines text without any extra importance, while the tag defines text with strong importance[^6^]. You can use bold text to emphasize certain words or phrases in your article.
- , : These tags define italic text. The tag defines a part of text in an alternate voice or mood, while the tag defines emphasized text[^6^]. You can use italic text to indicate a technical term, a phrase from another language, a thought, etc.
- : The tag defines text that should be marked or highlighted[^6^]. You can use marked text to draw attention to something important or relevant in your article.
- : The tag defines smaller text[^6^]. You can use smaller text to provide additional information or details that are not essential to the main content of your article.
- , : These tags define deleted and inserted text[^6^]. The tag defines text that has been removed from a document, while the tag defines text that has been added to a document. You can use these tags to show changes or corrections made to your article.
- , : These tags define subscript and superscript text[^6^]. The tag defines text that appears half a character below the normal line, while the tag defines text that appears half a character above the normal line. You can use these tags to show chemical formulas, footnotes, etc.
Here is an example of an article with HTML formatting:
Prey v1 03 Update and Crack V3 Baldman Zip
Prey is a first-person shooter video game developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks in 2017. The game is set in a space station orbiting the moon, where the player must fight against hostile aliens and escape.
Prey was protected by Denuvo, a digital rights management (DRM) software that prevents unauthorized copying and cracking of games. However, Denuvo was cracked by a group called BALDMAN, who released an update and crack for Prey version 1.03 in May 2017.
How to install Prey v1 03 Update and Crack V3 Baldman Zip
To install Prey v1 03 Update and Crack V3 Baldman Zip, you need to follow these steps:
Download Prey-CPY v1.0 and Prey v1.03 Update and crack v3-BALDMAN from a torrent site or a file-sharing platform.
Install CPY v1.0 and then extract Prey v1.03 BALDMAN update to the game directory.
Copy the contents of the Crack folder to the game directory, replacing the existing files.
Run the game as administrator and enjoy!
This article is for educational purposes only. We do not condone piracy or illegal downloading of games. Please support the developers by buying their games from official sources. 061ffe29dd